The Easyboot Rx has been called the prescription for hoof ailments designed especially for horses that require added stability and support without being overly cumbersome. Horse owners, trainers and veterinarians recommend the Easyboot Rx to help speed healing of common hoof injuries.
The Easyboot Rx has a sole made of an orthotic material that is both soft and durable but still very light. To provide air circulation, there are 3 vents to help keep the hoof cool and keep dirt out. There is an Easycare Comfort Pad included to give relief and sole support. The Easyboot Rx is easy to use. Fold back the upper, place the hoof in the boot and fasten two hook and loop tabs. And they are just as easy to take off. Just pull on the tabs and it easily pulls off. The Easyboot Rx is not intended for riding but can be used for light turn out.
The boot can be used to:
- Provides support and relief for chronic lameness
- Speed recovery after injury
- Offer protection after surgery
- Add protection during trailering
How to get the correct size boot for your horse:
- Measure the width of the hoof across the bottom at the widest point.
- Measure the length of the hoof from the toe to the buttress line of the heel.
- The buttress line is the farthest weight bearing point of the heel.
- Compare your measurement with the proper size chart below.
Ideally, the length and width measurement will fit into the same size. If the length and width measurements indicate different sizes, select the larger size. If the width and length measurements are different by more than one size, your selected boot style is not recommended. Be sure to check your measurements against an alternative boot in the EasyCare line—another style may accommodate your horse’s hoof shape better.
|Size||Width in mm||Length in mm|